What to expect at your next visit
We have implemented a number of new safety measures in accordance with the California Department of Public Health to add to our already extensive infection control protocols:
- Face masks or face coverings will be required to enter the office and should be worn at all times when we are not working on you.
- Guests/companions will not be allowed in the treatment rooms unless absolutely necessary.
- Please text or call us when you arrive so we can let you know when your room is available. We are trying to minimize people in the waiting room as much as possible.
- When making appointments, we will go through a series of screening questions per the California Department of Public Health. These same questions will need to be answered the day of your appointment via a texted link. FILL IT OUT HERE: www.us.patientriver.com/drsandretti
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival and we will be taking your temperature, oxygen saturation and blood pressure prior to entering the treatment room to check for symptoms. You will notice our clinical team wearing a lot more gear (PPE). This is in accordance with the CDPH and California Dental Association recommendations. This includes, gowns, faceshields, N95 masks, head coverings, scrubs and closed toe shoes.
- We have new medical grade HEPA air filtration units that filter out 99.9% of particles less than 0.3 microns in every dental room and throughout the offices to help circulate clean, sterilized air!
- We are staggering appointments to reduce the number of patients present in the office at any given time. We may have less flexibility with scheduling for this reason. Please be patient with us as we try to accommodate everyone’s schedules as best we can.
- We are now saving credit cards securely on file for any last minute cancellations. Appointments canceled within 48 hours are subject to a minimum of $50 charge. Since we are saving precious chair time just for you, it is imperative that you let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to make it to your appointment. We have a long wait list for last minute appointments and other patients would appreciate your timeslot!
As always, we are here to answer any questions you have in addition to taking care of any urgent dental needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this difficult process. We look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces back in the office!