Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. WHAT WE COLLECT
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- name and contact information including phone number and email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited text messages from Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs., please contact us via email at email@example.com. To unsubscribe from any text campaign, simply reply ‘STOP’ or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us unless you opt-in to a different campaign. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
California Consumer Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Your Rights and Choices:
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
3. ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS:
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, if any.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights:
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Comply with federal laws that require us to retain data and records for a minimum period of time.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format:
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs Do-Not-Call Policy
Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs has adopted and adheres to the policies described below to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s (“FTC”) and Federal Communications Commission’s (“FCC”) regulations, The Direct Marketing Association’s (“DMA”) Ethical Guidelines, and if applicable, state Do Not Call laws.
Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs checks telephone numbers on our calling lists against the DNC lists that we obtain from various sources, or we document why that person may be contacted without checking the DNC lists.
We honor the relevant portions of the national DNC list:
– We check against the DMA’s Telephone Preference Service (“TPS”): each quarter, in April, July, October, December
– And, we check against state lists (select only one):
consistent with state-mandated timetables
We will also remove from our calling lists the telephone numbers of those individuals who submit requests directly to us. Consumers may submit DNC requests by:
(a) calling the following number: (916) 532-1635
(b) writing to the following address: 508 Gibson Dr Suite 190 Roseville, CA 95678
(c) sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
(d) faxing a request to the following number: (916) 532-1635
Such requests are recorded in our databases:
– within five business days of receipt
To fully implement such requests it may take up to:
– 30 days
We retain company-specific DNC requests for a minimum of 5 years. If you move or change your telephone number your request may be deleted. If you wish to re-establish your Do-Not-Call request, please contact us at: (916) 532-1635
We have trained our employees that are engaged in telephone marketing on these policies and procedures and we require our employees to follow them at all times. We have a policy of disciplining and we will discipline any employee who fails to abide by these policies and procedures.
If you have questions about our Do-Not-Call Policy, please contact us during normal business hours. Questions about our company’s DNC policies should be directed to:
(a) Name or Department: Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs
(b) 508 Gibson Dr Suite 190 Roseville, CA 95678
(c) Telephone Number: (916) 532-1635
(d) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Compliance with HIPAA
We act in compliance with federal healthcare privacy and security rules, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (“HITECH”) Act, when receiving and processing your Protected Health Information (“PHI”). When you receive any health-related services from us, you will be required to acknowledge our Notice of Privacy Practices and you will be required to provide agreement to those Consent Forms applicable to the services and treatment(s) you receive.
Our Policy & Commitment
At Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs we are fully committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. Sacramento Smile Designs and Galleria Smile Designs is dedicated to making our products and payment processing services accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We are firmly dedicated to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended.
If you have other accessibility questions or feedback, or you would like to request reasonable modifications to our accessibility policies, practices, and procedures, we will consider all requests, please contact us via email at email@example.com. You may also contact us by phone at (916) 532-1635.